Compare Google Ads and SEO – Which form should I choose?
Author : admin| View : 0| Posted by: admin
Google Ads and SEO are the two main methods of Search Engine Marketing (Marketing through Google search engines) and also the two most effective channels when you do a Digital Marketing campaign. But is SEO or Google Ads the best choice for businesses?
What is Google Ads and SEO?
SEO ( Search Engine Optimization ) means search engine optimization, which includes a set of optimization methods to improve the display ranking of a keyword on the Google search results table for a particular keyword. body.
You will have to optimize the content on the website and other factors such as building quality internal and external links (backlinks), if done well, search engines will pay attention to your website. rate and place your site in higher positions.
Google Ads: is a form of paid advertising so that your website can appear on the search results table when users enter a keyword that you actively advertise.
The cost of advertising Google ads calculated according to the Cost Per Click mechanism, which means that only when a customer clicks on your website, Google will charge 1 click, depending on the competition level of the keyword, the bid for each click from a few hundred dong to several tens of thousands.
Overview of Google Ads and SEO
Google is the most popular search engine in the world and in Vietnam. Most of us “Google” when any need arises. Businesses that want to reach users must appear on the first page of search results, the higher the position the better. Two types of results appear:
1. Search results from Google ads: These are search results that are bolded/highlighted in the first 3 – 4 positions or the last 2 – 3 positions of the search page and have the word “advertisement”. ” next.
2. Natural search results (also known as SEO results): Are search results that are displayed “naturally” in the middle of advertising results
The basic difference between Google Ads and SEO – besides the display position – is the time and cost of investment.
1. With Google Ads Search: Your results will appear in the first positions immediately. However, you will have to pay for each user’s click on the search results.
2. With SEO: You will need to spend a lot of time and effort to build a reputable content website. Useful for users to “up to TOP”. However, you will not have to pay Google, every click on SEO results is free.
Above are the most basic differences, next we will analyze more deeply the advantages and disadvantages of Google Ads and SEO.
Compare Google Ads and SEO
Advantages and disadvantages of SEO
SEO is a free marketing method, you will not need to spend a lot of money on website advertising. When your website is well optimized in terms of content, your ads will be rated higher and your position will also rank higher, thereby receiving more monthly visits.
Another advantage is that when your site has a high organic ranking, the results will last for a long time, thus always ensuring you have a steady stream of visitors and maintain over time.
Another advantage is that now when users become more and more sensitive to advertising, having your website appear in the search results table naturally will help increase the credibility and trust of customers. thereby increasing the conversion rate.
To optimize the website content and improve the position of the page on the search results table is a work that takes a lot of time and effort. SEO requires 3-6 months to see results.
Depending on Google’s platform, an algorithm update may affect the current location results.
Advantages and disadvantages of Google Ads
Easy to set up a Google Ads ad campaign, your website can display quickly and do not need to wait long.
The site is sure to show up in a high position just basic optimization and proper bids are set.
Does not depend on Google’s update algorithm.
The competition is fierce because it is an extremely potential channel, you have to pay a fee for each ad click. Depending on the competition, the bid price will increase.
Virtual clicks by bad competitors.
When there are no more ads, your website will not continue to be displayed, needing a constant budget to maintain.
Compare Google Ads and SEO: WHAT FORM SHOULD CHOOSE?
The answer to the title of this article is: There is no better form. If you have the resources, do both. The rest, based on different situations to make decisions. A few tips of Webgiare360 in choosing:
1. If you have never run Google Ads or SEO and wonder about the effectiveness, try Google Ads first.
2. If you have done 1 of the 2 but it doesn’t work, you can try the other one.
3. If you have done one of the two works, you should still do the other. SEO vs Google Ads do not conflict with each other but support each other to increase the effectiveness of your marketing campaign.
4. If you are a small business with a limited budget and need immediate results, choose Google Ads
5. If you are a stable business, need to take advantage of competitors and expand revenue in the medium and long term, choose SEO.